Brandon & Leah

Cronies EP Out Now!

Our EP, Cronies, is out today! We’ve put together a collection of songs that we loved making and we hope you’ll fall in love with it too. The album is available for purchase in our online store, and on iTunes and Amazon starting today. You can also preview the EP on our YouTube channel. This music means so much to us, and has been such a journey for us to create. We can’t wait for you to hear it and let us know what you think.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to the EP release party at Dakota Lounge last weekend to celebrate with us. We loved every second of it!

Cronies EP Tracklisting:
1. Showstopper
2. Boom Boom Boom
3. You’re So Cold
4. House of Cards
5. Say It Ain’t So Bad

Brandon & Leah Merch Store
iTunes
Amazon

Have a great week!
-B&L

10 Responses

1. james brown says:

where is the cd? ihave looked and looked and all i see is the one to download. this kills sells.

2. Izzy says:

your album is amazing. heard showstopper on the kourtney and kim take Miami theme and decided to buy the album. good work!! im from England and wish you guys would do stuff over here#1

3. lisel says:

your music is beautiful and original! i saw you play in san diego and i am definitely a new fan.

4. Shanna says:

Just downloaded your album. Its my new favorite! I have been listening to it over and over.

5. Darren says:

You guys are like my new music obsession, my family watch all the kardashian stuff and I heard showstopper and instantly bought your album, love it! All the way from Scotland

6. Danica Durand says:

Sounds weird but I’m OBSESSED with your music! sending love from Minnesota! keep the music coming!

7. Amrit Mahey says:

I absolutely love your album! Please can we have some more tracks :)

8. Juliana says:

I live in Brazil and heard one of your songs by coincidence and wanted to tell you guys what a great job you’ve done ! So excited to see more of your work in the future .